Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/skalor/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/skalor/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/skalor/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 368

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/skalor/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/skalor/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php on line 652

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3573: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3575: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3576: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3577: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Leo Dehoe - Angels & Airwaves Forum - The AVA Movement

Leo Dehoe

Talk about anything you want such as: Movies, Gaming, News, Politics, Sport, Philosophy, Conspiracy etc

Leo Dehoe

by fdilimma41 on Tue Jun 21, 2016, 4:48pm

One time I was on here awhile ago and you guys were talking about a guy named Leo who tries super hard to be Tom. I got on YouTube today and saw a thumbnail of a guitar cover for Bored to Death (which I love) and the dude was dressed exactly like Tom, like I swear to God I thought it was Tom. I clicked on the video and watched it. I then realized this was the Leo you guys are talking about awhile ago.

This man is having a real identity crisis. It appears that he has similar tattoos and piercings, along with the hair style and the way he dresses. What had me in tears was the attempt at the power stance :lol:

Anyway, you probably have seen it. But it's a good laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbYWo8BfTfo
fdilimma41

Name: Tré Saldi III
Favourite Song: In Bloom - Nirvana
Favourite Album: I- Empire
Times you've seen AVA: 0
Interests: AVA, driving, & writing songs
More: soundcloud.com/tr3ball
Reputation point: 0

Re: Leo Dehoe

by AverageFan91 on Fri Jun 24, 2016, 11:26am

I feel bad for people who make the time and effort to start a new thread and no one replies.

So, here's my response.

Your man Leo is some man. I find him rather amusing.
AverageFan91

More: http://
Reputation point: 30

by Numbtotheshot on Fri Jun 24, 2016, 2:52pm

I just saw this thread lol, yup. Leo is a pretty weird dude who tries to look EXACTLY like tom, its pretty creepy lol. I'll admit I love tom and I wear some things bc I like his style. (like his green army cap) I like the cap bc i saw tom wearing it and I actually like it, but this guy takes it to an extreme lol

"Sleep, and awaken to life. With your hands at your side- Paralyzed."
Numbtotheshot

Name: Esteban
Favourite Song: After World - Tiger Army
Favourite Album: I-Empire
Interests: Guitar, Skateboarding, Video Games
Reputation point: 0

by hopeistobelieve on Tue Jul 05, 2016, 4:30am

old news.. lol Im banned/blocked from seeing any of his videos on youtube.

long story short.. I went off on the shlub!
hopeistobelieve

Name: Shane
Favourite Song: Stockholm Syndrome: Blink 182
Favourite Album: I-Empire
More: youtube.com/lemonshamp00
Reputation point: 65

Return to Free Talk