After Midnight Tabs?

Learn how to play AVA tracks and help others

After Midnight Tabs?

by samir0810 on Sun Aug 28, 2011, 3:12am

Anyone have them right? i really need them :)

The moon you felt, it has no side, that's dark like hell, or safe from light...

Image
User avatar
samir0810
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2738
Location: Unfortunately not Scotland (Milano, Italy)
Name: Samir Batista
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Favourite Song: Heaven
Favourite Album: I-Empire
Times you've seen AVA: 2
Interests: Punk Rock. Lyric-writing. Filming.
More: http://www.facebook.com/samir0810
Reputation point: 114


Re: After Midnight Tabs?

by Himynameisbenji on Sun Aug 28, 2011, 7:31am

I wouldnt mind some tabs either
Himynameisbenji
Member
Member
 
Posts: 32
Name: Benji
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Favourite Song: None
Favourite Album: None
Times you've seen AVA: 1
Interests: Poonin
More: http://
Reputation point: 0


Re: After Midnight Tabs?

by lovelikerockets101 on Sun Aug 28, 2011, 8:05am

I've been playing around with this tab. It's pretty close
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blink ... 11date.htm

Image
User avatar
lovelikerockets101
Member
Member
 
Posts: 118
Name: Joshua
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Favourite Song: flight of the apollo
Favourite Album: LOVE
Times you've seen AVA: 2
More: http://
Reputation point: 0


Re: After Midnight Tabs?

by behindtherainbow on Sun Aug 28, 2011, 8:19am

lovelikerockets101 wrote:I've been playing around with this tab. It's pretty close
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blink ... 11date.htm


I dont like the tabs for the chorus in this one. If you watch Tom in a live Video, he plays it completely different..

Image
behindtherainbow
Member
Member
 
Posts: 464
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Times you've seen AVA: 1
More: http://
Reputation point: 5


Re: After Midnight Tabs?

by Tyler1942 on Sun Aug 28, 2011, 8:35am

I haven't listened to the song more than once, but I'll also add you can probably play the open A-string along with the verse chords and probably the chorus too. Tom has used that technique since Untitled and throughout AVA and with his live improv, so he probably plays the open A as well.

Like this, just sounds more full since there's only the one guitar in blink songs.

E||-----------------------------------------------------------|
B||-----------------------------------------------------------|
G||----9--9--9---9--9--9---6--6---7--7---6----------------|
D||----7--7--7---7--7--7---7--7---7--7---7----------------|
A||----0--0--0---0--0--0---0--0---0--0---0----------------|
E||------------------------------------------------------------|
Last edited by Tyler1942 on Sun Aug 28, 2011, 10:09am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tyler1942
Member
Member
 
Posts: 1684
Age: 0
Gender: Female
Times you've seen AVA: 0
Reputation point: 105


Re: After Midnight Tabs?

by diarrhea on Sun Aug 28, 2011, 10:01am

behindtherainbow wrote:
lovelikerockets101 wrote:I've been playing around with this tab. It's pretty close
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blink ... 11date.htm


I dont like the tabs for the chorus in this one. If you watch Tom in a live Video, he plays it completely different..

here's how I play the chorus:
E||-------------------------------------------------------------|
B||-------------------------------------------------------------|
G||------------------------------------------------------|
D||---7---7-7-7----7-7--9-11------------------------------------|
A||---0---0-0-0----0-0--0-0----------------------------------|
E||---5---5-5-5----5-5--7-9--------------------------------------------|

Image
Sing yourself away from victory and from defeat.
User avatar
diarrhea
Member
Member
 
Posts: 504
Location: Bali, Indonesia
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Times you've seen AVA: 1
Interests: i love music, i play guitar, peace.
More: http://www.soundcloud.com/ himynameisaka
Reputation point: 0


Re: After Midnight Tabs?

by behindtherainbow on Sun Aug 28, 2011, 10:59am

diarrhea wrote:
behindtherainbow wrote:
lovelikerockets101 wrote:I've been playing around with this tab. It's pretty close
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blink ... 11date.htm


I dont like the tabs for the chorus in this one. If you watch Tom in a live Video, he plays it completely different..

here's how I play the chorus:
E||-------------------------------------------------------------|
B||-------------------------------------------------------------|
G||------------------------------------------------------|
D||---7---7-6-7-9---7-7--9-11------------------------------------|
A||---0---0-0-0-0---0-0--0-0----------------------------------|
E||---5---5-4-5-7---5-5--7-9--------------------------------------------|


I'm just on the smartphone so i changed your tab to what i think fits better. Dont know If this is right though, didnt player it on guitar

Image
behindtherainbow
Member
Member
 
Posts: 464
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Times you've seen AVA: 1
More: http://
Reputation point: 5


Return to Your AVA Guitar Tabs, Tips and Setups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests