Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

Learn how to play AVA tracks and help others

Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by dberglund on Wed Feb 04, 2015, 4:19pm

Hi folks..

I'm looking for a Gibson Tom Delonge Sign. I had one until the end of December . Then we had a break-in in our rehearsal room.....

Now I finally received money from my insurance company .

Is there anyone here who has one for sale ? Or know where I can find one ?

Of course , I have read the topic that came a month ago , but his price is insane .

Thank you for your help.

/ David
dberglund
Member
Member
 
Posts: 3
Name: David Berglund
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Times you've seen AVA: 0
More: http://
Reputation point: 0


Re: Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by ALVAYS10791 on Wed Feb 04, 2015, 4:50pm

dberglund wrote:Hi folks..

I'm looking for a Gibson Tom Delonge Sign. I had one until the end of December . Then we had a break-in in our rehearsal room.....

Now I finally received money from my insurance company .

Is there anyone here who has one for sale ? Or know where I can find one ?

Of course , I have read the topic that came a month ago , but his price is insane .

Thank you for your help.

/ David



I don't even know what you're talking about man. Do you have any pictures?

Image
User avatar
ALVAYS10791
Member
Member
 
Posts: 3666
Location: Portage, IN
Name: Justin
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Favourite Song: Disaster - Blink 182
Favourite Album: MMLP2
Times you've seen AVA: 1
Interests: My wife, my children, music, sports
More: facebook.com/allenstowing; modlife.com/always10791
Reputation point: 90


Re: Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by plopbellie on Wed Feb 04, 2015, 5:24pm

i think he means the gibson tom delonge signature.

Image
User avatar
plopbellie
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2514
Name: Stephen
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Favourite Song: The Flight of Apollo
Favourite Album: Love Pt. 1
Times you've seen AVA: 0
Interests: Music, Movies, the Internet
Reputation point: 188


Re: Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by dberglund on Wed Feb 04, 2015, 5:27pm

that's exactly what I mean!!!!
dberglund
Member
Member
 
Posts: 3
Name: David Berglund
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Times you've seen AVA: 0
More: http://
Reputation point: 0


Re: Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by StephenCWJ on Wed Feb 04, 2015, 5:28pm

Try eBay, I wouldn't bother looking on here. I know it seems obvious someone on here would be selling, but I've never actually seen someone successfully sell something on here without problems.

User avatar
StephenCWJ
Member
Member
 
Posts: 1936
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Name: Stephen
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Favourite Song: Rite of Spring
Favourite Album: I-Empire
Times you've seen AVA: 1
More: paintingrockets.bandcamp.com
Reputation point: 195


Re: Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by TheNightTerrorMan on Sun Feb 08, 2015, 5:08pm

I think it would be pretty cool if you customize your own Tom DeLonge guitar.

Get an Epiphone Dot Studio (any color you want)
Get some stickers (for the stripes and either a macbeth logo or the sticker below)
Do some crazy **** on the body (burning and spray painting)
Replace the headstock (with the tom delonge headstock)

You have two problems if you do this is. You have two humbuckers and replacing and finding the headstock. I think this would be a lot cooler than buying a Tom DeLonge Gibson that looks common. At least you have a unique Tom DeLonge guitar if you do this. :police: I also think this would be A BIT cheaper. :nerd:


Image

Image


Thanks to djenni for the signature.
User avatar
TheNightTerrorMan
Member
Member
 
Posts: 456
Name: Mr.Nobody
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Favorite Artists: Black Veil Brides (no not really)
Favourite Song: Call to Arms
Favourite Album: I-Empire
Times you've seen AVA: 0
Interests: (Just use this interests box, not the other)
More: http://
Reputation point: 20


Re: Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by TheNightTerrorMan on Sun Feb 08, 2015, 5:13pm

Or..... If you really want to get a Gibson Tom DeLonge, either call up Gibson to make you a Tom DeLonge guitar (around 3 grand) because they're out of stock. Your second choice is Ebay ( be very careful). :innocent: Look at this one it looks friggin cool. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-Gibson-ES ... 1661326085 O.O

Image


Thanks to djenni for the signature.
User avatar
TheNightTerrorMan
Member
Member
 
Posts: 456
Name: Mr.Nobody
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Favorite Artists: Black Veil Brides (no not really)
Favourite Song: Call to Arms
Favourite Album: I-Empire
Times you've seen AVA: 0
Interests: (Just use this interests box, not the other)
More: http://
Reputation point: 20


Re: Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by YodaIsForReal182 on Mon Feb 09, 2015, 3:09pm

TheNightTerrorMan wrote:I think it would be pretty cool if you customize your own Tom DeLonge guitar.

Get an Epiphone Dot Studio (any color you want)
Get some stickers (for the stripes and either a macbeth logo or the sticker below)
Do some crazy **** on the body (burning and spray painting)
Replace the headstock (with the tom delonge headstock)

You have two problems if you do this is. You have two humbuckers and replacing and finding the headstock. I think this would be a lot cooler than buying a Tom DeLonge Gibson that looks common. At least you have a unique Tom DeLonge guitar if you do this. :police: I also think this would be A BIT cheaper. :nerd:


Image


That's a good idea man!

Image


By: djenni
YodaIsForReal182
Member
Member
 
Posts: 52
Name: Scott Pilgrim
Age: 0
Gender: Male
Favourite Song: The Gift
Favourite Album: I-Empire
Times you've seen AVA: 0
Interests: (Just use this interests box, not the other)
More: http://
Reputation point: 0


Re: Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by TheNightTerrorMan on Mon Feb 09, 2015, 3:42pm

Thanks :D

Image


Thanks to djenni for the signature.
User avatar
TheNightTerrorMan
Member
Member
 
Posts: 456
Name: Mr.Nobody
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Favorite Artists: Black Veil Brides (no not really)
Favourite Song: Call to Arms
Favourite Album: I-Empire
Times you've seen AVA: 0
Interests: (Just use this interests box, not the other)
More: http://
Reputation point: 20


Re: Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by dberglund on Tue Feb 10, 2015, 1:05pm

Thanks for all post guys!!
I've actually already talked with Gibson. and they dont do it!!! I thought about build my own! but it is to much work i think! I keep my fingers crossed that it turns up on eBay!

Thanks.

/David
dberglund
Member
Member
 
Posts: 3
Name: David Berglund
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Times you've seen AVA: 0
More: http://
Reputation point: 0


Re: Gibson Delonge sign for sale? Anyone?

by TheNightTerrorMan on Tue Feb 10, 2015, 1:10pm

dberglund wrote:Thanks for all post guys!!
I've actually already talked with Gibson. and they dont do it!!! I thought about build my own! but it is to much work i think! I keep my fingers crossed that it turns up on eBay!

Thanks.

/David


Your welcome

Image

Image


Thanks to djenni for the signature.
User avatar
TheNightTerrorMan
Member
Member
 
Posts: 456
Name: Mr.Nobody
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Favorite Artists: Black Veil Brides (no not really)
Favourite Song: Call to Arms
Favourite Album: I-Empire
Times you've seen AVA: 0
Interests: (Just use this interests box, not the other)
More: http://
Reputation point: 20


Return to Your AVA Guitar Tabs, Tips and Setups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest