Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/skalor/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home4/skalor/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php on line 652

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3573: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:652)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3575: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:652)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3576: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:652)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3577: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:652)
I need assurance, asap!! - Angels & Airwaves Forum - The AVA Movement

I need assurance, asap!!

Posts your own AVA related music

I need assurance, asap!!

by Ruby_Berlitz9999 on Fri Jun 09, 2017, 2:56pm

I recorded cover songs of Angels & Airwaves, and i haven't posted them because i got scared of the whole copyright laws.. but then i realized that Thomas DeLonge is the producer of these songs and owns the To The Stars label (though i'm unsure of Geffen), and it even has 'AVA Covers' as a topic in this forum that i'm posting in, so the thing i really wanta know is if it's okay to post them since the points i made? I mean, i just don't want to get in any legal trouble because i'm such a free spirit and just can't go through that kind of trouble..
Ruby_Berlitz9999

Name: Ruby*Mabel
Favorite Artists: Tom DeLonge, G-Eazy, Gorillaz
Favourite Song: 'Suburban Kings' by: Tom DeLonge
Favourite Album: LOVE
Times you've seen AVA: 0
Interests: Making music, drawing, go places, be lively
More: Seriously want Tom DeLonge to hangout making songs together.
Reputation point: 0

Return to Your AVA Covers and Remixes