February 2015 Forum Announcements

Updates about what's going on with the website.

Re: February 2015 Forum Announcements

by Tyler44 on Sat Feb 21, 2015, 3:19am

TheLong wrote:I think you guys are doing a good job. I want to mention Tyler44 for his PM to me when I was discussing the blink breakup. Talking with him through PM was important for me to stop all the nonsense, think better about what we were discussing and later realize where I was wrong and apologize. You all seem committed to make this forum a cool place for everyone and I want to congratulate you for that.

I appreciate the kind words, thank you so much!! We'd hate to lose you or anyone! As cool as some of the stuff particular members of our crew have pulled off as of late, it all only matters if people continue to come here and post. So thanks for sticking around!

And plus get your calendar open, we're only 8 days away from a recreation of that whole "blink breakup" conversation again! *just this time with new music*
Tyler44

Name: Not Tyler
Favourite Song: Handwritten
Favourite Album: Handwritten - The Gaslight Anthem
Times you've seen AVA: 1
Reputation point: 160

Re: February 2015 Forum Announcements

by OneMoreAdventure on Sat Feb 21, 2015, 12:22pm

Tyler44 wrote:And plus get your calendar open, we're only 8 days away from a recreation of that whole "blink breakup" conversation again! *just this time with new music*

I stared at this for the longest time thinking "What's going to happen on February 29? What are they hiding from us?"

Oh. February has 28 days.
OneMoreAdventure

Name: Tatiana
Favourite Song: Tunnels
Times you've seen AVA: 0
Interests: Space, geography, running
Reputation point: 65

Return to AVA Movement Announcements